CLEK OOBR BOOSTER IN SNOWBERRY
Oobr™ is a Clek™ full back booster seat that provides superior protection for your child without sacrificing comfort, convenience or style. Designed with a removable back, Oobr easily converts to a backless booster to grow with your child.
Who should use Oobr? Children whose height and weight are between 101-145 cm./40-57 in. and are 18-45 kg./40-100 lbs.
Booster seat laws vary by province. Please check your local booster seat laws.
- Rigid LATCH System - Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle’s LATCH anchorage system to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Magnesium Back Frame - Better contains the torso during a side impact collision and protect against vehicle intrusion.
- Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings - Connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer - Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less forces transferred directly to your child.
- Belt Guides - Improves belt positioning on your child’s shoulders and hips.
- Performance Fabrics -Crypton® Super Fabrics provide stain, moisture and bacteria resistance. The durable fabric is easy to clean while the seat cover is removable and machine washable.
Children under 145 cm. (4 ft. 9 in.) tall or less than 36 kg. (80 lbs.) need a safe booster seat that ensures seat belts properly fit their small frame. Despite the clear safety advantages, studies show that fewer than 20 percent of children who should use booster seats actually do, leaving thousands of children with inadequate protection.