Availability: This colour/product is a special order only and will take 4-6 weeks to arrive to us. Please note all special order items are FINAL SALE.
STOKKE XPLORY STROLLER IN DARK NAVY
Special order only:
This colour/product is a special order only and will take 2-4 weeks to arrive to us. Please note all special order items are FINAL SALE. Explore together.
Stokke® Xplory® stroller’s innovative design brings your child closer to parents and away from dust. The innovative height optimizes eye contact and bonding between parent and baby, and toddlers enjoy a more interesting panoramic view. Just as exciting, the height allows it to function as a high chair so dining out, meeting friends at a café and other social activities are more enjoyable for all. Being higher up also means easy handling for parents in caring for the child – no need to bend over! Easy to maneuver and extremely stable, it also features adjustable 2-way seating, a footrest that grows with the child, and 2-wheel mode for carrying up and down stairs. The Stokke® Xplory® is the only urban stroller you’ll ever need.
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- A chassis, a seat, and a textile set.
- The seat textile set includes a Seat Padding, a Rear Textile Cover, Harness Protectors, a Seat
- Rail with Cover, a Canopy with Visor, a Baby Pad, a Shopping Bag, a Mosquito Net, and a Rain Cover.
Hard parts and materials
Chassis and seat should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand or mud is removed prior to cleaning. No part of the stroller is to be lubricated.
- Textiles must be washed separately.
- The Baby Insert Pad needs to have the inside cushion removed before cleaning.
- The Canopy and visor is hand washed only. Remove the visor and wash separately.
- Seat lining, back cover and harness protectors are machine washable at 40°C/ 104°F.
- Seat rail padding can be washed at 30°C/ 86°F.
- Shopping bag and a changing bag is wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- See the user guide for detail instructions
STROLLER WEIGHT: 23 lbs/10.5 kg
CARRYING CAPACITY: up to 45lbs/12kg
APPROPRIATE FROM: Birth
CARSEAT COMPATIBILITY: With purchase of an adaptor: Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP & Maxi Cosi Mico
- Height adjustable and reversible seat brings the child up closer to the parent.
- Adjustable seat depth
- Innovative, stylish, and attractive design.
- Made in Europe from lightweight aluminum and auto-grade polymer.
- Easy to handle and maneuver.
- 5 seat reclining positions.
- Adjustable foot rest eliminates dangling feet.
- Height and angle adjustable handle provides the best ergonomic solution to any size parent.
- Depth adjustable baby pad offers soft, but firm support to a tiny back.
- Soft padded seat gives a comfortable ride for the child.
- Stokke® Xplory® textile is SPF50 offering a high level of protection to a baby’s sensitive skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Retractable visor provides extra protection from wind and light.
- Comes with an adjustable five-point safety harness.
- Meets US and international safety standards.
- No cross bar between wheels allowing longer stride.
- Single brake solution for both wheels.
- Water repellent canopy fabric with built-in ventilation.
- Large shopping bag with expandable mesh pocket inside.
- Chassis is made of aluminum and different types of automotive-grade polymer.
- The upholstery is made of polyester.
- The rain cover is made of phthalate free PVC
- Rain covers for bassinet & seat
- Mosquito Net
- Shopping Bag
GROW AS YOU GO: Stokke® Xplory® Rider/sibling board available for an older child (sold separately)
WARRANTY: 3 year
DESIGNED IN: Norway
MANUFACTURED IN: China & Norway
I’M GOOD FOR: Interacting with your baby at eye level!
Updated: June 2011