MONTE LUCA GLIDER IN BLACK WITH BLACK PIPING
Finally, a beautifully designed glider with simple lines and exceptional comfort; this chair is ready to be the anchor of your nursery. With its ergonomic arm height for feeding your baby, high back for proper head rest and removable lumbar pillow for optional support, our glider provides therapeutic comfort. This handcrafted piece includes soft durable upholstery, a deep brown solid wood base, and a smooth gliding motion, making it the essential nursery chair. It also will fit beautifully into any other room in your home.From middle-of-the-night feedings to afternoon readings, the Luca Glider will become your favorite chair.
- Foam is manufactured from natural seed-based oils such as soy soybean. It significantly decreases the dependence on fossil fuels like petroleum and ultimately lessens greenhouse gas emissions
- Our foam is both C.F.C. and P.B.DE free and meets all CAL 117 requirements.
- All wood meets the requirements of the LEED Rating System for wood adhesives (no urea formaldehyde added), and the glue used in the frame construction is water-based and biodegradable.
- The wood is harvested from managed sustainable forests in Canada where forest preservation laws are among the most aggressive worldwide.
- Monte’s suppliers replant an average of 3-4 trees for each one harvested.
- The fabrics are manufactured according to Oeko-Tex standard 100.
Delivery Time: 5-7 weeks
Made in: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Made of: Dense foam, plush polyester batting, heavy-gauge steel springs, microfiber suede, hardwood
Finish: Dark espresso (legs only)
Overall Height: 38”
Overall Width: 30”
Overall Stationary Depth: 32”
Seat Height: 18”
Seat Width: 22”
Seat Depth: 19”
Back Height (from seat to top of chair): 26”
Arm Height (from floor): 26"
Special note about sizing:
If you are considering a MONTE Glider, please measure your staircase and doorways. To be safe, you will need a 32” (81.5 cm) clearance from wall to banister. Doorways can be a little smaller.
Other Pieces Available in Collection: Ottoman
Monte Design Group was founded by designers Ralph and Michelle Montemurro who envisioned comfortable, functional and design-driven products for the nursery and home.
At Monte Design Group, we are passionate about great design. Our furniture line aims to be pure and uncluttered, yet warm and welcoming. Each piece includes clean lines, superior quality, and exceptional comfort. Our line will fit perfectly into a range of interiors, from modern to traditional spaces.
Updated: February 2011