MEDELA CALMA BOTTLE
Breastfeeding is always best for your baby, but sometimes it is not possible to breastfeed naturally. Calma is an alternative to breastfeeding for mothers wishing to feed their babies with breastmilk. This new nipple ensures that babies do not have to change their natural feeding behaviour. Whether you breastfeed or use Calma - the milk only flows when the baby 'works' for it.
- Babies can drink, breathe and pause regularly. With the Calma vacuum pressure technology the milk flow will stop when the baby stops unlike standard nipples.
- Allows babies to retain their natural feeding behaviour learned on the breast.
- Enables an easy transition from the breast to the bottle nipple and back.
- One size is sufficient for the entire breastfeeding period, just as in nature.
- The ideal nipple for your baby - Medela recommends introducing a nipple when breastfeeding is established.
- Cannot be used with formula.
Updated: January 2011